Our engineers and scientists routinely secure environmental development permits associated with the siting and retrofitting of natural gas pipelines and electrical transmission lines. Our experts have extensive background in working within the regulatory structure in Pennsylvania along with several contiguous states providing the following services:
- NPDES Stormwater Permitting
- Stream / Wetland Crossing
- Road Crossing / HOP Permitting
- Environmental Clearances (Cultural Resources, Threatened & Endangered Species)
- Geotechnical Structure Designs
- Horizontal Directional Drill Cuttings Management
Depending on the client needs, we routinely compliment our service offering to include surveyor services through subcontracting entities local to the project.